"Munnar Kaivalayam" a holistic health retreat in midst of natural surrounding of tea valleys of Munnar, state of Kerala, India is an ideal place to bring about a harmony of body, mind and soul. Set amidst a calm, peaceful and scenic surroundings, Kaivalyam Retreat provides a year around destination to domestic as well as international travelers to indulge in learning experience of holistic lifestyle with traditional form of Yoga and organic way of living and dining. The vision of an eco-retreat has been developed in concert with the attributes of the site : year-around cool climatic conditions of hill station, abundant tree spread across with views of distant tea gardens, existing landscape type mountain slopes, natural pathways of water streams and plantations of tea, coffee, cardamom, pepper and other spices.
Our primary concern amidst this COVID -19(Coronavirus) pandemic is nothing other than the health and safety of our guests. We strictly follow all safety protocols ordained by the Local and State government authorities and the Health Department.
|Tree Duplex Cottage||Rs.5500||CP||17.5%|
Covid-19 free Safe and Hygienic Stay
Our retreat offers the following services and amenities for a comfortable & memorable stay.
• 24-hrs running Hot / Cold Shower • Satellite/Cable LCD TV • Direct Dial Phone
• Internet broadband • Coffee/Tea kettle • Room Heater
• Reception • 24-hrs Room service • Travel desk• Concierge
• Multi cuisine veg restaurant • Juice/ Coffee counter • Lawn Dining • Group kitchen
• Wireless internet at reception/restaurant • Doctor on call • In-house Laundry • Daily needs stall
• Parking • Pick and drop facilities • Car Hire • Dormitory for accompanying chauffeurs & helpers
• Vegetable garden and nursery • Landscaped garden • Rose garden • Spice Plantation
• Yoga and related programs • Campfire • Indoor games
• Farmyard experience • Spice plantation walk
• Nature photography • Bird watching